Friends. Tea. Serenity.
Serenity Leaf strives to educate the already existing tea market as well as new tea drinkers about the healthful and beneficial values of the different varieties of loose leaf teas and herbs. The company prides itself in always having a wide variety of the freshest, best tasting teas and herbs from around the world, as well as creating a custom blending experience in each cup of tea served.
(515) 520-9964 Do you have custom order instructions? Call us to discuss it. We offer a wide array of different options and friendly service to meet your specific needs.
Here is what Serenity Leaf has to offer you
If you are looking for the freshest best tasting selection of loose leaf teas and herbs, look no further. Serenity Leaf has a wide selection of 12 of the best true teas as well as 12 of the most healthy beneficial herbs in the world. We will provide every customer with a very positive knowledgeable attitude and help answer any questions to get the best blend for you. We also have a selection of the blending tools you might need to create your custom infusions.
Black tea - Black tea leaves are the most oxidized. Because of this they will release the highest levels of caffeine into your cup and have a very characteristic pungency to their aroma. This aroma and its accompanying bold flavor are able to stand up to many additions.
- Earl Grey - The full bodied stout flavor is achieved when the leaves are blended with the precious oil of bergamot to create an excellent citrus aroma and flavor.
- Assam Gold - From the Assam region of the flat lands of northern India comes this incredibly smooth malty tea with lots of stout full bodied character.
- Golden Monkey - The smooth almost sweet flavor profile of golden monkey is characterized by light, honeyed peach notes, and its lack of astringency.
Oolong tea - Oolong tea leaves are semi-oxidized, they lie between green and black teas on the tea spectrum. They are processed in a manner similar to black teas, although the leaves are not allowed to oxidize as fully as their black counterparts. Oolongs tend to have a wheat-like aroma that may be tempered with a floral and woody flavor. They are always a smooth taste, with very little astringency on the finish.
- Iron Goddess - Fresh leaves are gently basket tossed after harvesting to rupture the cells of the leaves for semi-oxidation which will give this tea a stouter almost woody flavor.
- Bao Zhong - A high grade pouchong. Handpicked, long, uniform-shaped tea leaves from northern Taiwan. Slightly oxidized, this tea brews a delicate flavored tea with notes of lilac, pear, and fresh green tea characteristics.
- Kings Tea - This uniquely crafted oolong from Anxi Provence has been hand rolled with high quality ginseng to provide a rejuvenating taste with bright floral undertones.
Green tea - Green tea leaves are slightly more oxidized than whites and are usually harvested anywhere from early spring to late fall. They are immensely popular world-wide for its combination of great taste, detoxifying attributes, and high antioxidant content. The taste is mild but lingering, and is usually accompanied by a pleasant astringency.
- Gun Powder - Tender, young organic fair trade green tea leaves, rolled into small spheres resembling gun powder, produce a grassy infusion with a slightly smoky flavor.
- Dragons Well - Prized for its unique, flat, sword-shaped leaves and jade green color, this special tea delights with a fresh, clean aroma and gentle, mellow flavor.
- Jasmine Pearls - The aromatic organic jasmine blossoms are used for scenting the most tender organic green tea leaves and buds then hand rolled into small pearls.
White tea - White tea leaves are only slightly oxidized during a short withering process after being picked. Because of this, they are reputed to contain the highest levels of antioxidants and lowest levels of caffeine to be found in true teas. The taste is lightly present and delicate; it leaves a subtle lingering sweet flavor.
- White Peony - White peony has many buds as well as a mix of peony leaves, because of this it is fresher and sweeter than some other teas.
- Monkey Picked White - Once rumored to be harvested by trained monkeys, this calming tea is comprised of the finest buds collected from the highest mountain tree tops in China. Enjoy subtle refreshing notes of honeysuckle, chestnut & sage with each cup.
- Silver Needle - The most sought after white tea is only harvested for a few days each year in the northern district of the Fujian province in China. This tea has a light unique savory aroma and a subtle body. The finish is pleasant with a lingering, yet balanced sweetness.
Herbal tea could be loosely defined as any beverage steeped or boiled with plant material that is not made from true tea leaves. Many herbs have been used as infusions for thousands of years for certain healthful and beneficial properties as well as basic vitamins and minerals.
- Organic Herb name - Country of origin - Description
- Cinnamon - Indonesia - Great aid in helping regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels, the warming cinnamon can also help suppress infection.
- Rosemary - Morocco - Full of antioxidants rosemary is great for many purposes all the way from memory and stress to kidney cleansing.
- Red Rose - Egypt - An aromatic delight to the taste buds rose aids in a subtle detox as well as being rich in vitamin C.
- Ginger - China - This classic tart flavor is excellent at aiding in digestion and can also boost your immune system.
- Holy Basil - India - This is a sacred plant to many. It has the ability to strengthen memory as well as help reduce stress.
- Peppermint - United States - Helps suppress symptoms of the common cold, ease sinus inflammation and soothe many digestive issues.
- Nettle Leaf - Bulgaria - Nettle is a great aid in cellular detoxification, also full of vitamins A, C, D and K as well as many other beneficial nutrients.
- Anise Stars - China - A black licorice flavored herb known to aid in digestion as well as suppress inflammation of the lungs and chest area.
- Lavender Flowers - France - As a relaxant, lavender is able to relax the mind and body. Also aids in headaches, muscle pain and calms stress.
- Raspberry Leaf - Croatia - This stout tasting herb has a very high iron and mineral content, also aids in fertility as well as giving a thorough detox.
- Chamomile - Egypt - Has been used for centuries as a relaxing sleep aid, suppressant of stomach troubles and also used as an anti-inflammatory.
- Cloves - Sri Lanka - Cloves are highly prized spice that helps all the way through the digestive system as well as taking the edge off of minor pains.